Last Updated October 24, 2017
- What We Collect. The Website collects two types of data – non-personally identifiable data and personally identifiable data.
- Personally Identifiable Information that may be collected by Company refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate a specific person to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, first and last name, home or other physical mailing address, telephone number, contact preferences, birth date, e-mail address. For some activities accessed through the Platform, you may need a membership account and User ID, and we ask for some personal information when you create an account or donate money. This may include your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (without identification of the individual user) including demographic information or usage on the site not connected to an identified individual.
- Log Files. The Website may use “log files.” Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the web applications, track a user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. You do not have to register with us before we can collect this anonymous information.
- Navigational Data. As you use the Website, Company may gather navigational data that shows what features are visited and how long various features are used. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to facilitate and improve use of the Website and Services to comply with any requirements of law, to serve, or have a third party serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Website and for our internal purposes. We may, from time to time, supply the owners or operators of third party websites and web applications from which it is possible to link to Company’s Website with information relating to the number of users linking to the Website from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
- With Whom We Share it. Company may disclose your personally identifiable information to its strategic partners and service providers, such as, but not limited to, credit card processors or web analytics vendors. These third party service providers will have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may also elect to share such information with third parties who may have an ability to offer you additional services that may interest you. If you provide personal information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Policy. Company does not typically share or sell information about our visitors with third parties unless explicitly authorized by the visitor to do so. However, at times we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Company to provide products and services, or that help Company market to customers, analyze sales data, maintain our records and provide other services for Company such as collection of site navigation information. Personal information will only be shared by Company to provide or improve its services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. Company may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Information may be shared in order to contact a winner of a sweepstakes or contest and arrange for fulfilment of a prize. Information may otherwise be shared when a visitor agrees to receive an offer from a third party by “opting-in” to receive such information. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information or otherwise use such information to communicate with you if required or permitted to do so by law or in good-faith believe that such action is necessary to: (i) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or any governmental request; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property and that of our users and licensors; (iii) enforce our applicable service agreements; or (iv) protect the personal safety or interests of our employees and consultants, other users of the Website, or members of the public in urgent circumstances. We may also disclose any of your personal information to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law, or, as Company deems necessary in its sole discretion, in order to protect its legitimate legal and business interests. We may disclose and transfer such information to a sponsor(s) or business who acquires all or a substantial portion of the business of Company, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Company becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Company or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
- Children’s Privacy. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and all other applicable laws and regulation protecting children’s privacy on the Internet. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). To use this Website, persons must be over the age of thirteen. To make a purchase from this Website you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. As a parent or guardian, you can request us to remove personal information of your child that was submitted without your consent or by misrepresenting his or her age. At your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our database. All such requests should include the same information that your child submitted and should be sent to email.
- Security. Company takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, users’ information. Company restricts access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our products, services and the web application. Our servers are protected by firewalls and are physically located in secure data facilities to further increase security. If you have any questions regarding which measures and techniques we use, feel free to contact us.
- Change of Control. In the event that another company acquires all or substantially all of the assets related to the Website, or if Company experiences some other change of control event such as merger, insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, Company reserves the right to include any or all user-related information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company. Company cannot guarantee that any entity receiving such information in connection with any of these transactions will comply with all the terms of this policy.
- Use of Text, Graphics, Images, Logos, Software, Code, and Related Material. All text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, code, software, and related material is the property of Company or the individuals or entities who upload said content for sale through our Website, unless stated otherwise on our Website, with all rights reserved. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the site is the exclusive property of Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the contents of our Website, nor may you reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the site in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of our Website or its content on any other website, or in a networked computer environment, for any purpose is prohibited unless authorized by Company.
- Unauthorized Use of Your Materials or Likeness. Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Company takes seriously all claims that a third-party’s rights have been violated or infringed upon, including but not limited to proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, contractual rights, and rights associated with the ownership of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, registered design, trade secret, trade dress, proprietary information, or non-disclosure rights. Company also takes seriously any claim that an individual’s personally identifiable information, including his or her name, address, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical, personal background information and/or other indicia of persona, and any other personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”) has been utilized without his or her consent. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Company’s web site, please contact Company immediately. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Company designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.By Mail: Chicago Children’s Choir 78 E. Washington St. 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third-Party Sites and Services. Company websites, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- Deactivation or Opt-Out Capabilities. Visitors can correct or update profile information at any time. Moreover, visitors can deactivate their profile from our online database, unsubscribe or “Opt-Out” from receiving information or from being contacted by us by responding to emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.