Local Businesses and Artisans
- 51st Ward Books - Chicago’s first bilingual and social justice-based bookstore for children.
- Clay Chikas - handmade clay jewelry and accessories from two Latina sisters.
- Emvi Beauty - Handcrafted vegan soap, skincare, soy candles and wax melts inspired by Cultura.
- La Tiendita Artesenal - artisanal Mexican clothing and gifts from a mother-daughter duo.
- Paselo Señito - Mexican-owned cultural gifts store featuring handmade jewelry, dolls, pet clothing and more.
- Sin Titulo - Clothing from a Latina collective emphasizing cultural and social justice designs.
- Stream of Creations - Latina-owned business offering customizable products ranging from clothing puzzles to tote bags.
Local Restaurants and Vendors
- Eatin Puerto Rican - Undeniably authentic Puerto Rican cuisine from a Latina chef with over 20 years of experience in food.
- Indigo - Get a sneak peak at the mini-Pilsen food hall coming soon, from the owner of the restaurant Casa Indigo.
- La Niña Chamoy - Taste pre-packaged chamoy and other Mexican candies.
- Paleteria Los Magos - Cool off with frozen Mexican sweet treats using fresh ingredients.